Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sling in "action"

We bought this sling online and like it a lot. We have taken several walks with it also. More convenient than the one pictured earlier.

Another convenience item is pictured in the background: a warmer for the baby-wipes. I never would have predicted myself as a consumer of such devices, but now that I am waking up in the middle of the night, I am eager to try anything that promises to make the chore easier and get me back into bed and to sleep sooner.
sling in 'action'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sling makes you both look so comfortable and relaxed. Your choice of fabric is also more pleasing than the previous one.

I am anxious to hear how the night time feedings are going and if your new routine is providing any more sleep time between feedings. Of course, it may be too soon to tell.