Tuesday, December 08, 2009

little bit of news

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything on this blog. Partly its because the space bar on our old notebook computer only works about half the time making it very frustrating to type. We were away for about a week. First we went to Santa Barbara and Buellton to visit Mark's side of the family. The girls sure had a good time with their cousins and grandpa. The adventure included a day of sailing for Mark and the two older nephews and a trip to the zoo for the rest of us. Claire also had really good bonding time with her aunt Jill and wanted to be held by her lots. Next we went to Prescott to spend Thanksgiving with my family. We were having so much fun we didn't want to come back, but Emily's worsening sleep patterns dictated that we must.

Emily constantly wants to grab my fingers so I can help her walk around the house. She can now walk pushing her cart with no assistance so I think she will be walking on her own before long. (will try to post video soon.) She is coming up with new words all the time. The other day I was putting a bunch of shoes on a shelf and she picks one up and tries to put in on and says, "shoe." She also says sock, boom, mommy, daddy, poo-poo among other things.

1 comment:

Nanna said...

Dear Jen, Thanks for sharing all of you family adventures with us in Oklahoma! I'm glad you all have had good family visits. I'm happy Claire is bonding with her Auntie Jill. They are both so special. We look forward to the new pics and videos. Emily sounds like she will be walking soon. Thanks for the phone chat too. Love, hugs, & prayers, Nanna