Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Busy

As you can imagine, we've been extremely busy now that Claire is home. Yesterday she had her first visit to the pediatrician. She is up to 5lbs 2 oz!
We gave her a bath at home for the first time yesterday and I forgot to take pictures. (Oh well.) Mark held her and I washed her. She likes the water.
We recieved a package of hand-me-down clothes, premie size, from the Torgersons yesterday and are very appreciative :)
It is so fun to get packages in the mail thanks to all of our family and friends who have blessed us with so many gifts both via mail and delivered in person.

I have every intention of sitting down and writing thankyou cards soon... we'll see.

We are very sleep deprived already. I'm hoping Claire will go to sleep pronto so I can get in some Z's before her next feeding.

No comments: