Saturday, December 09, 2006

Copy Cat

I think Claire learned a new facial expression from Sophia, Mark's friend Damien's daughter who is 12 months old. She just started pursing and sticking out her lips yesterday after seeing Sophia. She also has been sticking her tongue out a lot the past several days.

Green Clean gals came today and cleaned!!! Hurray! The house looks much better. We also had deliveries from the organic produce people and Vons.com. Friends also helped with dishes and laundry folding and raking the front yard.

I have a bunch of nice produce to cook up. I didn't do much today because I was pumping every 2 hours and trying to get extra rest because I had two more plugged ducts in the past 24 hours. I've quit eating foods with saturated fat for the time being. Claire was the key to unplugging the ducts on both occasions. The second problem lsted more than 12 hours and I was relieved that I was able to get Claire interested in helping me out. Once the floodgates opened she wasn't interested in nursing though. I hope she decides to nurse for full meals soon because I think this would solve the problems I've been having. I don't know how much more of this I can take and I don't know how to prevent it. It's not like I tank up on greasey burgers or other foods high in saturated fat. I have a little cheese everyday, a little Earth Balance buttery spread a little lean meat and an occasional whole fat yogurt or baked item or icecream. Claire still is uninterested in nursing most of the time and only for a minute at a time when she does.

No comments: