Monday, December 04, 2006

prayer request

I'm trying to ward off a case of mastitis. My breast is sore and red and I was feeling slightly feeverish so I went to bed at 7:00pm. I got up at 9 and 12 to pump and Mark is taking care of feeding Claire. Please pray that this clears up quickly.

Other news: Claire seems to come up with a new trick practifcally every day. Saturday she grabbed the spoon from me and tried to move it towards her mouth- she hit her cheek. She is definitely getting the idea. She recently discovered her knees. She ocasionally puts her hands on her knees as she lies on her back. She tried cooked carrot for the first time and seemed to enjoy it. She enjoyes riding in the snuggli carrier facing out now. Her neck control is really good and she enjoys being suported to sit up. It is fun and exciting to watch her grow and develop.

2 comments:

Ma Torg said...

Oh gosh, Jen. I'm sorry about the mastitis. That is no fun at all. We'll say some prayers for you.

How fun that Claire is starting to want to try and feed herself! I always enjoyed that developmental stage with my kids (although it can be quite a bit messy.) I hope we get to meet her when we're down south for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Of course we'll pray, Jen!! Do take care of yourself. Keep us posted. Loved hearing about Claire's latest activities. We have some darling photos of the sweet little girl to send. Love, hugs, and prayers, Nanna Pennie