Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Meme

I just got around to perusing some friend's blogs after not having done so for several months and discovered I had been "tagged" for this "meme"... is all new to me, but it sounds simple enough. My friend Jen at bourgeois-baby.blogspot.com tagged me on March 2.

For the 1-2-3 meme, the directions are:

1) Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2) Open the book to page 123.
3) Find the fifth sentence.
4) Post the next three sentences.
5) Tag five people.

First Fruits of Prayer:
A Forty-Day Journey Through the Cannon of St. Andrew
by Frederica Matthews Greene

Solomon the wonderful, who was full of the grace of wisdom once did evil in the sight of heaven and turned away from God. Thou hast become like him, my soul, through thine accursed life.
Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me.


If I tag you and you don't have a blog, you can comment on mine with your quote or email me.

I tag: nanu, nana, grandma, nikki, nina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me. What a fun idea!

The Freedom Quilting Bee - Nancy Callahan
"After they got started, the women had a great product without anybody's help. It was selling not out of charity but because it was beautiful. And Joyce and I felt it deserved to live."
Nanu