Monday, May 04, 2009

Dr. Visit

So, it turns out Claire has pneumonia (left lower lobe of lung). They gave her an antibiotic shot and nebulizer treatment at the pediatrician's office and we have to go back tomorrow for them to check her progress. They will re-check Emily as well. They also gave us some Albuterol syrup to help open up her bronchial tubes. Mark and I have been trying for the past two hours to get Emily to nap without success. He decided to take her for a walk. I still have a sore throat and head and neck ache. The doctor visit was very tiring for me.

3 comments:

Nanna said...

Glad you got Claire checked out by the doc and she is being treated. It's so hard to know what to do sometimes. It's extra hard when you are sick too, Jen.
Poppa and I both had the flu last week and I wondered who would take care of us. When I started feeling better, I really wanted a banana but was too weak to go to the store and Mart was still too sick. So I called Uncle Pete to drop a couple of bananas by. Sigh. Anyway, much love and prayers are coming your way and health will return soon. Love, Nanna

Ma Torg said...

I'm so sorry, Jen. I hope you all get better soon.

Beth said...

Thanks for posting Jen even when you aren't feeling well.

May you all feel better real soon!
Elisa