Thursday, July 24, 2008

reading etc

I finished reading another book today. This is one Katie loaned me called Children in the Church Today: An Orthodox Perspective by Sister Magdalen. I found it very helpful and inspiring. I want to take some notes before returning it. I'm about 3/4 of the way through The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding.

I enjoyed watching Claire play in the sprinklers in the back yard today.

I also enjoyed flipping through some new magazines Mark's mom picke dup at the grocery store.

I did some meal planning before she came. It's been fun trying out some summer recipies from last issues of Everyday Food. I just with I could participate in the cooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering! What with your recipe choices and Nana's cooking you will indeed be feasting!!

Love Nanu