Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sleep issues

Claire hasn't been sleeping well this week.
Last night was the worst so far. She woke up at 11:20 And was up for two hours. Then she woke up again around 4. Thankfully Mark and I were able to take turns caring for her. I had high hopes for last night because she took a slightly longer nap. Usually when she naps well she sleeps well.

Today she had two naps so I think she's not quite as sleep deprived... Here's hoping.

I am very tired in spite of laying around all the time. I managed to take two naps today.

One thing I have enjoyed during these 3 weeks on bed rest is observing Claire. Most of the time she is such a sweet, charming, inquisitive, affectionate girl. I have fallen in love with her all over again. Even in her fussy demanding moments I have been able to be more patient with her since I'm not "on duty" 24/7.

She has also been very itchy the past few days. I think this is mainly because she is extra tired.

No comments: