Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hudson Trip

We spent a very relaxing Thanksgiving in Lompoc. Claire did very well both in the car and at Nanna's house. She really seemed to enjoy the extra attention with 4 adults around to dote on her and I enjoyed having a little time to myself. With the extra relaxing/sleeping I was able to get on top of the milk production. I think I am almost caught up. Hopefully I won't have to used thawed milk everyday now because our supply is quickly dwindling. I think Claire was on a growth spurt while we were gone. On Wed. she slept almost all day and on Thursday she took 4 ounce meals all day long. Now she has really tapered off and quits after barelt finishing 3 ounces.

We also got to visit Mark's dad and his sister and family. Claire's 4 year old cousin Calan was quite taken with her. I was impressed with how much he'd grown up since we saw him a few months ago when he was still three. He is boy through and through, no hint of the toddler he was not too long ago. Cade (Almost 11) is nearly as tall as I am now, by the time he's 12 he'll have passed me up. Cole (almost 9) is not far behind him. It was fun interacting with them and we look forward to seeing them again next Saturday at our house.

No comments: