Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mr mom

Mark stayed home today and took care of Claire because I came down with the flu during the night. He did a great job. I slept most of the day as I was feeling achy and feverish. I took something for the fever about an hour ago and I think it just kicked in.

Claire thankfully slept a 5 hour stretch last night 7pm to midnight. I got sick after that. She still doesn't nap as much as the books say she should. We've figured out one pattern... She wants to eat more frequently in the late afternoon/early evening. She seems to be tanking up for her long stint of sleep.

Kudos to Mark also for replacing our crusty worn out kitchen faucet with a nice new one last weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better, Jen! You'll be in our prayers. Good job Mark. Nanna Pennie had an emergency root canal this week, but all is well and God provided excellent and timely care. Much love!