Thursday, April 17, 2008

feeling better

Claire is feeling better but still has a little nose running and cough. It hasn't slowed her down much.

I gave her an old cell phone to play with. A few minutes later I asked her who she was talking to. She says, "Daddy." I asked what he said and she replied, "No biting crayons. I love Claire." A moment later she said, "Love you, love you."

She almost always says, "See baby!" when she sits on my lap in front of the computer so I go to flickr and show her our photos. This time she looked at the keyboard and said "Q,R,S,T." Next I showed her the letter C on the keyboard and said that was how her name starts and she said "R,E". Then I showed her the rest of the letters. She never ceases to surprise and amaze her folks.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I predict she'll figure out how to spell her name even before she can pronounce it correctly.

Anonymous said...

Astonishing, awesome, astounding, incredible, marvelous = synonyms for Claire!
Love, Nanu

Jen said...

What a smart cookie! :o)