Tuesday, December 05, 2006

SuperDad

Mark Hudson Voted Best Dad
It's no wonder...
The past two nights Mark fed Claire all night long every 1.5 to 2.5 hours since I was dealing with my infection and needed to pump on a more rigid schedule. And all this without any complaints. He also taught me something last night, or rather in the wee hours of the morning. Claire wouldn't settle down and go back to sleep but was fussing. Mark sang her a lullaby (using his own words to a familiar tune) and was able to quickly soothe her and he persisted singing until she fell asleep. I've used the same tune several times today and it worked like a charm. Way to go superdad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very happy (thank you God!) that Jen and Claire are feeling better! It warms my heart to hear about Mark's daddy skills with Claire. Still haven't figured out how to e-mail the lovely photos from Thanksgiving, snail mail will be faster. Love, Love! Mom