Sunday, September 17, 2006

Oh yeah

My mom reminded me that I never blogged about getting the CAT Scan. It was interesting. We drove out to UCLA early one morning and went to the basement where a technician lead us into a small room with a machine that looked like a big metal doughnut. I fed Claire a bottle while the technician did the scan so Claire would lie still. It was done in about 5 minutes or so.

I'm very excited that my parents and grandma are coming out from Arizona at the end of the month. My mom will stay for about two weeks to help us. Hurray! I'm hoping that with help from the OT and assistance from my mom we can get this breastfeeding thing underway. Claire still can't get all her necessary nutrition from the breast even with the suplemental nurser. I'm feeling very bored with pumping.

No comments: