Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Today

Today I found out there is another LaLeche meeting this Thursday morning. I bought yet another sling which will hopefully be better for Kangaroo care and nursing.

I took a three hour nap on the couch this evening and am pumping right now. I'm looking forward to more sleep.

Claire had a few 3 hour stints between meals again. This usually happens in the afternoon when she takes more milk per feed. I try to give her two and a half ounces earlier in the day, but she refuses to take more than 2 ounces. In the late afternoon she'll take 3-4 ounces! We also had a three hour stint last; thankfully this is becoming more common.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're getting more rest, Jen, and Claire is eating and sleeping, and growing, and taking in the loving world around her. Love, Nanna Pennie

Anonymous said...

At last!! More time between feedings! How wonderful. I am sure this must be the start of a new trend, thankfully for the parents sake.