Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Busy Day

Claire had visits from both her infant stimulation teacher and Physical therapist today. She slept through the first part of each appointment. The second nap was over an hour and a half long! Claire did a good job working with both of them and showing offher progress since twoweeks ago when they last saw her.

I took Claire for a walk in the stroller between visits, so I had no nap.

Claire was unusually fussy this afternoon and evening which was exhausting for me. Thankfully Beth came over this evening and took a turn with her and got her to sleep. I got to take a nice long shower.

Further progress on nursing: Claire actually got some milk this evening!! She took some by bottle and thenI burped her and put her to the breast and she immediatle latched on a began sucking. I had a bit of a plugged duct so I put a little presssure on the part that hurt snd Claire helped to relieve the pressure! She didn't stay at it for long, just a few muinutes, but I am excited about the progress.

No comments: