Monday, November 27, 2006

Loves cereal

Claire has developed a taste for her rice cereal. She laughed and squealed as I fed her this morning. She thinks eating cereal is great fun. I am looking forward to trying banana with her. We don't have any bananas right now...maybe we'll walk to the corner store.

Claire had 3.5 hour gaps between meals during the night. Hurray! She wokeup early and talked to herself till I got up and gave her breakfast. She was eating at 2 hour intervals most of yesterday, so I was worried she would continue that through the night.

I had another dip in milk supply yesterday but it's looking good so far today.

We woke up to the sound of rain. How lovely.

I've been struggling with alergies the past few days. My least favorite symptom is wheaziness/congested bronchials. I've had trouble sleeping because when I lay down I have a hard time breathing and have to cough to clear the airway. I need to call my doc and ask if its ok to use my inhaler while providing breastmilk. I'm hoping to have time to wash all our bedding and dust our bedroom before bed tonight. The last time this happened I used this tactic and it seemed to make a big difference.

No comments: