Friday, November 03, 2006

Feeling better

I'm feeling much better today. I guess it wasa 24 hour flu.

We called a houskeeper the other day. I thought she was coming today...maybe she'll come next Friday...Hmm. She came once before and was very thorough. We agreed that she should come twice a month on Fridays. I forgot to nail down an exact time. I guess I'll have to call her back.

There are new photos on flikr. Some with Claire's big smile captured beautifully. (Thanks to her dad's persistance)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the new photos. They are great!! What a personality!!

Love,

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better Jen!!
Thanks to Claire's daddy for the great pics! Nanna Pennie cried! I see her peronality blossoming!!

Katie Jones said...

What a beautiful smile!
~Katie