Friday, August 25, 2006

Can Do

I tried to put Claire in the sling so we could both have a nap but she wasn't having any of it... turns out she has gas. Then I tried putting her down in our room to nap . She slept off and on and I barely dozed for a few moments. Oh well. Maybe later

Things Claire can do. She can grab things. Her specialty is grabbing my hair when I forget to out it up. Thankfully she doesn't pull. She can roll from her tummy to her side. When she is on her tummy, she can move her head from one side to the other. She has become interested in faces. She seems to like to look at whoever is holding her. She makes random smiles... Usually when drifting off to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what exciting progress. I wish I was there to witness it.

Hopefully Mark can take over during part of the day and you can catch up on sleep this weekend.

You have our thoughts and prayers regarding the outcome of the Cat scan.
Hug & Kisses all around,