Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sleep?

I think my longest stretch of sleep last night was an hour and a half! Claire was so noisy all night long. I would rock her to sleep and put her down and she would be quiet but a few minutes later would wake up and make her grunting and gurgling noises and occasionally call out. I would soothe her again and again. I tried ignoring her noises and hoping she would fall asleep. Eventually she would sleep for 45 mins or so until the next meal.

Right now she is wide awake and I am exhausted!

Hopefully she will get used to sleeping in her new bed soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to go to church as a family!! And, yeah, a stroller.
Sleep is important, so grab what you can. It makes one grateful for a loving spouse that is willing to help. Much love to you three as we head to Canada for a week. Love & Prayers, Nanna Pennie