Friday, August 04, 2006

Playtime with inchy

inchyClaire has started to play during her alert times. She has a caterpillar toy which she likes to bat with her hands and feet so that it makes a crinkle sound and she bobs her head back and forth until she gets one of its purple feet in her mouth to suck on. It is quite entertaining to watch her do this and she will go at it for 10 or 15 minutes.

I had a visit from las vecinas the other day. They brought watermelon and a set of little pink-and-white t-shirts snd shorts outfits for Claire. They stayed and chatted for a little while. It was good to realise I can still chat in Spanish without having to insert too many long pauses while I think of the right words.

We seem to be going backwards with nursing today. I left a message for the La Leche League leader in our area. Hopefully I will get to talk to her today.

No comments: